Wednesday 12 June 2013

Review: Artipoppe Argus Revo





Revo, oh beautiful Revo.
This pretty much sums up my feelings towards this wrap, I really can’t get enough of it. Revo, is the colourway in this Artipoppe Argus. Artipoppe is a very new company on the market, their first release was in April. Their aim is the niche collecting market, so the runs of the wraps are very small, though still being machine woven. Artipoppe is based in the Netherlands and truly uses the highest quality materials, Revo is 100% Egyptian Cotton, but others include cashmere, linen and yes if you can believe it baby camel hair. Truly a luxury wrap brand.

 

"Wrong Side" out


I can only speak to the amazingness of Revo, since I have never seen any other Artipoppe’s in real life. But Revo is oh so sweet. It hands down is the softest wrap I have ever felt. It was smooth out of the bag, but after just one wash it was fluffy and felt like a well broken in wrap. To the touch you can feel the pattern, but it is not a grippy wrap.

loving it with a teething toddler 

Perfect knots
I have a size 2, running a long 3 meters, which is my absolute perfect length. I can do all my favourite carries in this size, Double Hammock Rebozo, Coolest Hip Carry, and Double Hammock Torso Carry, and if I am really on my tightening game I can Double Hammock Tied at Shoulder. I find this wrap so great to use, it glides smoothly into place, which is how I can get the extra length for the longer carries. And once on it is so comfortable, it has just the right amount of bounce for that lovely cush on the shoulders. Plus once tied the knots are so perfectly beautiful because of the thinness. Just a pleasure to use, I would be definitely seek out another Artipoppe, but they are pretty hard to come by.


Looks pretty fab in my wrap basket

2 comments: