Tuesday 28 May 2013

Silence


We have been fairly inconsistent at best over the past 6 weeks, so my goal is to keep at it even with this long break. We have had a friend living with us for that period of time and she left today. I feel a bit heartbroken, for me because I am not going to see my friend everyday, but also for Miles. He grew to love her and expect her to be here when he woke up. So we most likely will be going through a bit of an adjustment.

So as we work back into the swing of things, here is a preview of what is to come in the next few weeks, there are some exciting things a-brewing here, and somethings I need to catch up on.


Pavo Review

Oh the things you can do!

Warped and Wonderful Review
Final Addition in Getting Your Baby on Your Back

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog! i just came across it while researching because i'm new to wrapping :) i think i read all your entries in one sitting lol! keep em coming! i also got my first wool wrap today! a strato aequus :) thank you for the awesome action pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Strato is an amazing wrap, so cushy! I have it in a 2!! Thanks for your kind words :)

      Delete