Tuesday 3 September 2013

Welcome Back

I thought I would write this welcome back post, about getting involved in the babywearing community. We have written about community before, but speaking directly about you local communities, today I wanted to talk about the broader, global babywearing community. 

When I first was getting interested in babywearing I joined thebabywearer.com, and I can give that forum credit for me still wearing my son today. It provided me with such great information, so I knew how to comfortably wear my son. This is all due to the vast knowledge of the large babywearing community, ready and willing to help. As I kept learning I kept joining more and more groups (on facebook), I truly felt I was getting to know these Mums, they were becoming friends. 

And now 20 months into our babywearing life, I feel these international Mum are a vital resource, not only to babywearing but to my life. We share advice, sob stories, laughs and love for babywearing. So As I come back from my summer break, I want to say thank you to the babywearing community for welcoming me into it! I will always be truly grateful for this part of my life!
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment