Wednesday 27 February 2013

ISO (in search of)

There are many different acronyms out there in the babywearing world, so I thought I would do a focus on one you see a lot.

ISO - In Search Of

On the swap threads people will use this to indicate what they are willing to trade their wrap for. Or they could just make a post just to say they are looking for a specific wrap. As some of you might know, the feeling of searching for a wrap can feel quite desperate, so searchers will try all they can to find what they are looking for.

Luckily the babywearing community is really lovely, and look to help one another wrap with their dream wrap (or what some people call their "unicorn": the unattainable). I personally love helping someone find what they are looking for. I know I have had someone connect me with a wrap I was looking for and I felt that I was really cared for by people I don't even know.

As much as babywearing is about cuddling with your babies, the added perk is getting to know this wonderful community. So if you discover a wrap you know someone is looking for, connect them! It feels so awesome to help out!


3 comments:

  1. I've been surfing on-line more than three hours nowadays, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web might be much more helpful than ever before.

    Also visit my homepage: motivation to lose weight

    ReplyDelete