Tuesday 12 February 2013

Needs vs. Wants





Big news on the too-many-wraps front. I [think] I narrowed down my "perfect stash" - so I sold a few wraps and have a couple on the way to me. Thats means we have spent a week (well 6 days) with two wraps. One 3 and one short 7. 

Elias in Vatanai Whales Aialik Size 3

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for my other wraps to arrive, but having two wraps has put things into proper perspective. I may want multiple wraps, but I am completely capable of happily relying on these two wraps. The short 7, Monsters, are for long walks. The 3, Whales, are for short trips, cuddly naps at home and hands free hip carries (making eating, cleaning and homework a lot more comfortable).
My husband and I had a lovely long weekend and Elias spent the better part of these last few days cuddled up in one or the other



2 comments:

  1. I've gone through a de-stash, too, and it is good for us to realize that while we like all the wraps, we don't need them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dithering a de stash, of the 5 wraps here, only 2 get used!

    ReplyDelete